Fri, 11 Mar|
5 - Step Blueprint to Becoming an Online Educator
You will discover a 5 Step Blueprint to becoming an online educator - and start making a bigger difference in people's lives
Time & Location
11 Mar 2022, 19:00 – 20:00
About the event
You Will Discover:
- How to leverage the best opportunities in online education
- 5 Step Blueprint to creating your educational courses or platform
- How to stand out from the crowd in the competitive environment
- Strategies to accelerate the creation of your educational online resources
Are You Passionate About Helping People?
In this short session, you will discover how to get started with becoming an online educator and how to get your message in front of the right people. It's all about taking a strategic approach and creating meaningful and engaging content for your target audience. The best thing is you don't need to have any prior experience in creating online courses or digital content.
Who is this short training for:
- Professionals who are on a mission to make a bigger positive difference
Benefits of being an online educator:
- Easy way to share your educational products and resources
- Help and reach more people
- Grow your business or project efficiently
- Be approached by your ideal customers
- Enables reaching an international audience
- Make your voice heard and make a bigger impact
- Get work opportunities within your community
Meet Your Facilitators:
Susanne Virtanen, Founder of DiscoverChange
Susanne is the Founder of DiscoverChange, a business development consultancy providing a range of training, tools and resources to accelerate business digitalisation and growth. Her mission is to create positive change through supporting transformational businesses and leaders so that they can make an even bigger impact. Susanne has delivered many leadership and entrepreneurship talks and workshops in schools, universities, charities, events and businesses. She has always been passionate about enabling others to reach their full potential in business and leadership.
Favour Onabanjo, Founder of TalentsBrand
Favour is a practical, innovational business coach, trainer, international speaker and author. She is the Founder of TalentsBrand Ltd, providing strategies and tools to grow your business and have a recognisable brand. Favour is all about supporting others to build or grow their career, to discover the genius in them through their self-identity - thereby achieving their true purpose in life. You can build a successful career/business from your own areas of strengths, doing what you enjoy doing, still making money and living a fulfilled life.